How to Flash Mediatek Phone with SP Flash tools
In this case, you can download a flashable stock ROM direct from the OnePlus website. How to do this depends on what app you used when rooting. If you used SuperSU, for example, go to the Settings tab, select Full Unroot, then reboot your phone again. Recently, someone asked me how he could backup his Android phone’s Rom manually via cmd; here it is- for easy access.
The ROM is based on AOSP so the overall stability is quite good and I like the fact that it has released Android 13 builds for almost all the supported devices. The ROM is very similar to OxygenOS and brings a lot of customizability options to the point that you might feel overwhelmed. The ROM recently updated its source code for Android 13.
Before we proceed to flash stock firmware using Recovery, there are some preparation steps to follow to make sure the flashing process completes smoothly. In order to backup your stock ROM, after you root your phone and before you install a custom ROM you will need to install “ROM Manager” (available in the Market). After “ROM Manager” is installed and you start it you will need to install ClockworkMod Recovery (the first option in ROM Manager). Once the custom recovery is installed, look further down ROM Manager’s menu and you will see an option to backup your current ROM, which is what you want to do. Now there are three ways to restore stock firmware on HTC 10.
- You can install a backup software on your phone that will automatically back up your files.
- Open the application again and select “Manage and Restore Backup” and then restore.
- Hello everyone, I made a backup of my stock ROM after unlocking bootloader and installing TWRP but before installing LineageOS.
- Canon firmware is a world s leading manufacturer of photo cameras and regularly releases updates for their products, hence client can always be sure …
- For example, if you have a Xiaomi or Redmi phone running on MIUI but don’t like the interface, you can install a custom ROM that will change the UI to vanilla Android.
- And, I need to upgrade my phone from lollipop to marshmallow.
By backing up your phone’s photos, videos, and other data, you can keep track of them all. The Wi-Fi FTP Server app on your phone is an alternative method of transferring files. To get a complete backup of your Android phone, you’ll need an app that handles backups. Backup and restore your Android device with download stock firmware Dr.Fone, which is one of the best apps for the task. You don’t need root access to your phone to back up specific data, and you can use it without root access.
- Another way is to connect your phone to your computer and use a program like iTunes or Android File Transfer to copy your files to your computer.
- Now you do not need to suffer from cluttered app drawers and reduced memory space occupied by pre-installed carrier and manufacturer apps.
- Now without getting involved in the hassles of rooting the device for backup purpose, the Android users can effectively back data.
- Make sure to follow in the exact same sequence as mentioned.
Warranty may be void of your device if you follow the procedures given on this page. Operating System also needs to make functional all new electronics products like Digital Televisions, Microwave ovens. Load the OS (Operating System) and run it in its specific way of steps with defined manner and that known us as ROM. Before carrying out to back up Android ROM to PC, it is essential to root your Android device. KingoRoot is an easiest and fastest one click apk to root your Android device.